We offer repair services through Stone Arch Glass Studio. Not everything is going to be repairable, If you are unsure if your piece is repairable, please bring it to the studio during public hours. It is very difficult to assess whether we can repair your item over the phone or email.
- All glass must be 100% clean. This means no smell or residue. If you have used any sort of glue on your glass, you must remove all of it if possible. Any glass pieces brought in for repair with glue or removable residue left on them are subject to additional cleaning fees at the discretion of the studio staff. We now carry glass cleaner at the studio if you need to buy some.
- Minimum charge for any glass repair is at the discretion of the studio. We will quote a repair fee once we see the broken piece. Average repair cost is $50.00 (plus tax), due to each repair being different this cost varies based on labor and parts.
- A deposit is required and is non-refundable even if the repair is unsuccessful.
- If you are bringing in your MN Legit piece, no matter where you made your initial purchase, our warranty allows for a minimum of $22 to be paid for materials used (labor included for free). Extensive repairs may cost more than $22.
- At this time, repairs are taking 4 weeks to complete. You may receive updates on your repair by sending the studio an email or calling.
- Everyone visiting the studio must be over the age of 18. No exceptions. Be prepared to show identification.
- Everyone visiting the studio must sign a liability waiver.
- Please limit the number of people you bring with you to our studio.
- Stone Arch Glass Studio repairs products for use with tobacco only.
STONE ARCH GLASS STUDIO INFO:
Monday – Thursday: 12pm to 5pm*
*Or by appointment: If you are unable to make it in to the studio during these public hours, please email StoneArchGlass@gmail.com or call (612) 200-9605 to set up an appointment.